• This mobile, compact, reliable DTG printer is easy to use and maintain, yet customizable to fit your business needs.
• The TexJet© shortee2 handles a broad range of textile applications for small-to-medium runs.
• First-class ink density and one-pass coverage delivers impressive crisp results. A 3 picoliter ink drop size means scalpel-sharp detail and photo-realistic quality. Your personalized garments will stand out.
• It fits into smaller spaces than other DTG printers. Easily loaded and brought to any event or office, it has a unique advantage... production anywhere.
• You can leave it idle for up to 30 days without wasting ink. Just run the maintenance routine and within five minutes production starts.
• An automatic height adjustment sets the ideal distance between fabric and printhead. Switch from t-shirts to tote bags with ease, and get reduced risk of damage to your machine or garments.
• The included RIP software is Cadlink Digital Factory Apparel v10, Polyprint Edition RIP suite. Proven capabilitiesfor conserving ink, streamlining workflows, editing, and even budgeting!
Max Print Area: 30x45cm (11.8x17.7in)
Printable Textiles: Cotton, light coloured polyester, cotton/poly blends, linen, viscose, leather, canvas, denim and more
Print Resolution: CMYK +4W: 720x720, 720x1080, 1440x720, 1440x1440 dpi
2x CMYK: 720x360, 720x720 dpi
Print Head Types: Piezoelectric DOD, 8 channels, 180 nozzles per channel
Production Speed ( Including loading/unloading ): 45 Light - 20 Dark t-shirts/hour
( CMYK: 720x720 dpi - W: 1440x720 dpi and Design size: 25x20cm/10x8in )
Inks: CMYKW, Water-based textile pigment inks
Ink Feeding: Pressurized Delivery of Refillable cartridges, 80 ml (2.7oz)
Operating systems: Windows 10
Dimensions: L1100xW670xH425mm (L43xW26xH17in)
Power: AC 110-230V, 50-60Hz, 60-80W
Included: • 27x40cm (10.6x15.7in) snap on platen + frame
• CADlink Digital Factory Apparel Polyprint Edition v10
smartee2 Fast Print Production
Mobile Face Mask Printing