Shown with optional stand.
• Very FAST ROI ! Consider... 20 t-shirts a day at $15 per t-shirt, 25% white and 75% black, delivers ROI in 2 months.
• Great photorealistic image quality because of TFP, 8 ink channels and 180nozzels per channel.
• Quickly do a sample to go with the quote.
12 minutes from inserting a USB with the graphic to handing over a finished sample. From then on 80 white /28 dark per hour.
• Snap on platens, with quick use frames, assure accuracy without the extra implications of using adhesives.
• Adaptors are available for existing screen press situations that allow use of the snap on platens.
• Included is the TexJet RIP professional photo editing software. Colour accuracy and its dynamic production cost calculator let users see and immediately understand how production changes impact performance.
• Immediately see the result of changing to single pass printing or adjusting white density.
• Perfect for situations where effective space use is important.
Max Print Area: 32x45cm
Printable Textiles: Cotton, polyester, cotton/polyester blends, viscose, leather, more.
Print Resolution: 720 x 720, 1440 x 720, 1440 x1440 dpi
Print Head Types: TFP, 8 ink channels, 180 nozzles per channel
Print Speed: High speed: 80 white / 28 dark t-shirts per hour
Inks: Water based textile pigment inks - CMYKW
Ink Feeding: Refillable ink cartridges with decompressor, 80ml
Operating systems: MAC, Windows;Vista, 7, 8, 10
Dimensions: L 115 x W 66 x H 35 cm
Power: AC 230 V (110 on demand) 60W
Included: 27cm X 40cm snap on platen and TexJet RIP v7 software
Note: the fine white lines, perfect progressive skin tone and all done cost effectively.