Designed for fast paced shops, to allow rapid production of low volume runs with the exacting performance that delivers precise control for the best results from today's inks.
Immediate control interacting with changes in the material being printed means meeting the potential of inks to deliver the best colour and durability.
Complete correct curing is delivered by;
• dense dispersion of thermal imaging cameras managing substrate temperatures.
• quartz heat for cost effective rapid action
• controlled belt speed adjustment over a 1 second to 99.99 minute duration
• variable air flow control of convection, exhaust, direction and cooling
• modular re arrangement supporting easy use management
• lane independent control allowing use of stored programs and analysis of job costs and power consumption
• allowing use of stored programs and analysis of job costs and power consumption
Picture one curing system providing the best cure possible while also allowing 2 auto, 2 manuals that run cotton at 320, poly at 290 or DTG at 275, all at the lowest cost per unit and all at the same time.
Chassis length of base machine: 150"
Cooling chamber length: 17"
Exit length: 30"
Infeed length: 60"
Power phase: 3
Production rate Plastisol: from 266 to 533
Production rate Waterbase/Discharge: 133 to 400
Production rate Kornit: 100 to 300