Kornit’s HD technology is now part of the Storms' high volume accelerated production, enhancing the efficient, cost-effectively results for custom high-level needs. The smaller drop size gives a better hand feel, extended color gamut, amazing printing results, as well as more effective use of ink.
The Storm resolves screen challenges providing a profitable solution for sub 500 run lengths and one offs. Output with screen print quality and hand feel all at a fraction of the time and cost. Complete with the uptime and ink savings delivered by its "Ink Recirculation" technology.
The Storm also supports non stop production that includes loading, while printing. Dual pallets provide fully automated processes engineered for 24/7 non-stop industrial use and multi-function operational efficiency, all working to increase production speeds.
Kornit’s HD technology works with the Storms unique configuration of 6 colors (+ White) enabling limitless design and customization options that match and surpass demanding expectaions. Since the HD6 was installed February 2018, at Inkthreadable in Europe, its impact has seen millions of dollars of increased sales.
This is the ideal when already facing demanding production or screen printers looking towards hybrid apparel work.
• Heads (HD6): 20 heads
• Ink Channels (HD6): 6 colors CMYKRG + White
• Ink Recirculation System: Integrated
• NeoPigmentTM Ink Containers: Bulk ink system supporting 4 Liter ink containers
• Max Printing Resolution: Up to 1,200 dpi
• Printable Substrates: Cotton, Polyester, Cotton- Polyester Blends, Lycra, Viscose, Silk, Leather, Denim, Linen, Wool and more
• Max Production Output: Light garments @ 170, Dark garments @ 85
• Print area: Up to 20x28 in (ie. 50x70cm)
• Dual pallet: Non-stop productivity
• Dimensions(WxDxH): 114X80X65 in/ 290x207x165 cm
• Weight: 1705 kg / 3759 lb
• Humidity System: Integrated
• Operating system: Windows 7
• Backup Battery System: Integrated
• Compressed Air Pressure: 6 – 8 bar (90 – 116 psi) regulated
• Operating Conditions: 18°C-30°C / 64.4°F-86°F, Humidity: 45%-95%
• Power Requirements: 400/208 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 3 ph, 3W+N+PE